If you’ve read CORNERED, there’s a chance you know about the offered Dan & Liv bonus story.
I’ve even had emails about it, asking when it might be available.
At the time, I thought I’d have it out to readers earlier this year. However, authors are just regular people, and stuff gets in the way, and sometimes deadlines don’t get met, and I won’t bore you with this anymore. Just know that I worked my butt off trying to free up time to get this written. And in July, I finally did.
And then one of my dogs got sick, and I had a lot of sleepless nights, until in early August, we made the tough decision to send her off to play in the clouds. Which took a little bit of getting over.
Even so, I persisted with Dan & Liv whenever I could. And then, the 6 – 8K of words I’d anticipated for this story turned into almost 20K ….
But I DID IT!
Yup, yesterday morning, I called wraps on the Dan & Liv bonus story.
If you have signed up for it, it should be coming through to you REAL soon.
If you haven’t, or you don’t know how, let me just explain what this story is and how you might get it.
- The Dan & Liv bonus story is a FREE read and is a thank you gift to those who have followed along in the novels of the Holloway Pack
- If you are not up to date with the Holloway Pack books, you won’t understand the bonus story, because I’ve written no back-story in to explain the set-up, or introduce the characters (if you’re up to date, you’ll know what you need to know
- If you are not up to date with the Holloway Pack books, you’ll be hit with a bunch of spoilers
- If you ARE up to date with the pack, then you SHOULD know about and how to sign up for this freebie
- If you ARE up to date and don’t know about it, then you can contact me either via here, or my website, with some kind of proof that you’re up to date with the series and want to read it because you’re excited to see where the story goes, rather than you want your hands on it because it’s free/you can pirate it out to every man and his dog, and I’m happy that you’ve read what you need to have to grab this, then I’ll ensure you know how to grab yourself a copy.
This might all sound a little unnecessary, or cloak and dagger, but
- Pirating is constantly on the rise and I ain’t contributing to that, and besides pirating something that is supposed to be a gift and is free, is just nasty and fairly petty (imo)
- I don’t really want this one being added to Goodreads, so it can get a bunch of 1* reviews from folks who have read it without reading the previous books and get miffed because they haven’t a clue what’s going on
That’s why I’m making it available this way, and (hopefully) this way only.
So, if you signed up for the story, keep an eye on your email, and if you didn’t and are up to date with everything else, you might want to get on that.