Howdy, and welcome to my weekly check-in where I post what I’ve been up to this past week.
Did I meet my writing target?
Well, it’s been one of those weeks. You know the kind: migraine on Monday, hubby needs you to do stuff with him on Tuesday, a hoard of hubby’s family show up unexpectedly on Wednesday, and then on Thursday, finally, despite a friend popping in for a little while, you manage to get some writing down for the first time in a week you thought was going to be all your own.
^^^That was my week. However, I have managed to get about halfway through my word count goal for the week, and I plan to be writing today and hopefully at the weekend, too–so I’m not stressed over it.
As always, if you want to find out exactly what I’m writing, be sure to add Cornered to your Goodreads tbr.
And my Jenna Lyn Field target?
It’s actually been a good week for my other me.
1. I began contacting a few bloggers for reviews on Pink Hair, Blue Hair.
2. I gained a couple of reviewers for Pink Hair, Blue Hair.
3. The cover reveal for Pink Hair, Blue Hair went live. You can see that HERE, if you fancy.
4. I began designing some pages for a Christmas-themed colouring book.
5. My proof copy of Pink Hair, Blue Hair turned up and I’m mega happy with how it’s turned out. Lookie below (psst, it’s the one on the left):
See? A decent week achievement for my later ego.
On the editing front?
N/A <<I have a couple of free weeks until my next job lands in, 😉
What else happened this week?
Isn’t that enough? I feel like I need a holiday to recover. Ha! Okay, more seriously: in a week, or so, I’ll begin organising a release day post for sharing, for Pink Hair, Blue Hair’s release on July 16th. If you have a blog and would be happy with pasting in a html post for sharing, then please email me and I’ll include you when I send those out.
Okay, I think that’s everything for this week. I *think*.
What’s everyone else been up to? Meet you goals? Tried something new? Spill in the comments.
Holloway Pack Prequels: